General membership is open to all professionals, Speech-Language Pathologists, Licensed Assistants, Audiologists, and students who express an interest in the field of communication disorders.
Membership dues are $40 per year; students membership dues are $10/year.
This year’s membership will run July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017. Free Lifetime Memberships are available for those 65+ years who have been an HACD
member for at least 5 consecutive years immediately preceding application
for lifetime membership.
- FREE Monday night meetings offered for 2 CEUs; TSHA credit available.
- FREE 2-hour Ethics class required by the Texas State Board of Examiners; TSHA credit available.
- Affordable continuing education courses for both pediatric and adult populations; ASHA or TSHA credit available.
- Speech-Language Pathology-Assistant Liaison offering support and education to Assistants.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available to promote your practice.
Complete the online membership form.